SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
ByMillennials Influencer Marketing Agency Inc. is looking for a junior social media consultant who will take over social media management tasks for various client accounts managed by the agency.
ByMillennials is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Toronto and Montreal, Canada founded by two young female entrepreneurs.
As a social media consultant for ByMillennials, you will maintain a great social media presence for specific client accounts that will be assigned to you. Tasks will include but will not be limited to everything from planning and writing post captions and hashtags, scheduling posts in platforms like Later.com, engaging on social media to grow a follower base, as well as building influencer CRMs and conducting influencer outreach.
Are you a hustler? Do you love everything social media and trends-related? This is an entry-level position that represents a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within the agency.
This position requires great leadership and impeccable communication skills. You will be assigned client accounts for which you’ll be held accountable. Your day-to-day in this position will include heavy communication with the Lead Strategist & Creative Director, as well as being active on social media for your assigned client accounts. Candidates who wish to apply for this role should be energetic self-starters who are always on the lookout for the next trends and who strive in leadership positions. This position is remote, yet applicants based in Canada or US will be considered first given potential in-person opportunities.
Social media management services for various client accounts that include but aren’t limited to:
- Writing and planning social media post captions and hashtags
- Creating social media posts using Canva templates OR templates provided by the agency
- Sourcing images (stock or from client libraries) for social media or blog posts
- Scheduling social media posts in platforms such as Later.com
- Engaging on social media to grow following for client accounts
- Content writing (flyers, blogs, email newsletters, etc.)
- Competitor and trend research
- Hop on calls with clients and agency to present work
- Find and enter influencer and or brand leads in a CRM
- Influencer and or branch outreach via email and DMs
- Creative brainstorming for content ideas or trends
- Minimum 1-year experience creating content and managing social media profiles (business or personal) on Instagram
- 6-months’ experience in social media marketing in an agency or company is a huge plus
- 3-6 months + hands-on experience with TikTok and Pinterest
- Strong sense of aesthetics and design & advanced knowledge of Canva
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and management basics (engagement rates, influencer marketing, etc.)
- Basic understanding of email marketing (MailChimp or Klaviyo)
- Outstanding sales, communication and presentation skills (1-2 years of relevant experience)
- Strong leadership skills and hustler nature
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for assigned tasks
- Ability to work as part of a larger team
- Flexible schedule (10 to 20 hours available per week)
- 1 year of university experience in marketing, business, creative media or related subject
If you have hands-on social media marketing experience and are looking for a position that will allow you to perfect your skills, while gaining industry experience, this is for you!
Send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work experience by email at email@example.com.